Friday, September 26, 2014

A change in pattern (sold)


I just can't do it anymore!!

Well, that was a little dramatic.  Let's just say I'm going to switch things up a little around here.  Although posting an (elle)ement a day sounds like a good plan, I've found that I haven't kept up with my main page, www.dresspaintings.blogspot.com at all.

No posts since when?  April?  Sheesh.  And let's not even discussed my long forgotten website.  You may not even know I have a website, well, that's due for some major changes too.

So, my plan, (and it is as always subject to change) is to post a few (elle)ements here from time to time.  You are welcome to contact me about buying a piece, or a group, or to even commission a special piece by emailing me at kallencole@aol.com

Until next time, here is 6, just to mend your broken hearts!

Your hearts are a wee bit broken aren't they?







No comments:

Post a Comment